Skills and Qualifications
· Strong 3D Skills in Autodesk Maya including Modelling [Low and High Poly], UV mapping & Texturing Rigging, and Character
· Familiar with other 3D software 3dsMax, MudBox and ZBrush.
· Experience with game software Unreal Development Kit and Unity: Game Development Tool.
· Good understanding and experience of compositing and VFX techniques, including Rotoscoping and Matchmoving; with software
such as After Effects and Boujou.
· Traditional 2D skills, including Photoshop.
· Proficient in general computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Hoxton Redsox (Feb. 2011- March 2012)
For the past year I have worked freelance on various projects for London based independent Visual Effects studio ‘Hoxton Redsox’,
including productions for RSA films, ISO Design and River Island.
Tripwire Interactive - ‘Rising Storm’ Expansion/Mod (Sept. 2010 - Present)
Rising Storm is an expansion pack/total conversion modification to PC video game Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
developed by Tripwire Interactive. My duties on the project include:
· Character Skinning.
· Rigging first person and third person weapons.
· Creating animations for Weapons and characters.
· Much of my responsibility is optimising the workflow for other animators. This included taking assets from Maya into UDK, and
preparing assets ready to be implemented into code.
During my time at University I contributed as a 3D artist on many video game projects, most predominantly as a character and
environment artist on a collaborative final major project. With a 15 week deadline, we created a working game demo which was
showcased at the 2010 ‘Brains Eden’, a Cambridge based video game event hosted by Anglia Ruskin University. Also as part of
Brains Eden I was involved in a ‘games jam’ leading up to the events opening, which involved collaborating with other students to
create a web based game in 24 hours. Details and footage can be viewed on the 'Game Projects' page.
Anglia Ruskin University - Cambridge School of Art (2007 - 2010)
BA (Hons) in Computer Games and Visual Effects (2:1)
Harlow College (2005 - 2007)
BTEC National Diploma in Multimedia (Distinction, Distinction, Merit)